Didn't have a chance to read all of our articles from this month? No biggie! Every month is a big month for cheerleading news but we rounded up a few of our top stories and topics that are must-reads from the past month.
Check out our top picks from the month:
- Let's start with our exciting news: the new issue of CheerLiving® is here! It's a special Buyer's Guide edition with more pages than ever, featuring more than 130 cheerleading products and fun articles. Don't forget to check out page 6, which features details on the Chassé® month-long bags and bows contest!
- We've discussed tryout tips a lot but we've never touched on professional cheer tryouts. Professional cheerleader Cherelle stepped in and provided some expert advice on everything you'd need to know.
- Speaking of tryouts, we released a new free eBook called The Cheerleading Guide to Preparing For Tryouts. We cover just about everything to help you prepare for tryouts, from working on your flexibility to impressing the coach. Download it now and get started!
- Cheerleading fees quickly add up. If you're a coach and don't know where to start when it's time to cut back, read this article.
- Looking for new practice wear that doesn't look like something you already have? Then you'll love this new practice wear line from Chassé.