Your bff is your other half. You finish each other's sentences, read each other's minds, interpret each other's expressions, and just all-around complete each other. So, what if you cheered together? Cheer bffs are the best bffs. If you're a cheerleader, convince your bff to join the squad. If your bff is a cheerleader, join the squad! What are you waiting for? These GIFs will convince you. Here are eight reasons to cheer with your bff:
- You'll always have backup. Sometimes things get rough out there. Cheerleading is the most dangerous sport for girls, after all. Having your bff out there with you means you have someone who will protect you—or at least try.
Seriously. Look at that guy's heroic efforts! That's a good teammate right there
- You'll have the moves. Some bffs have a secret handshake. You take secret handshakes to a whole new level—and nobody else can get on it.
- You'll be able to talk about everything. You think you already talk about everything, but now that you cheer together, you will literally talk about every single thing going on in your lives. If they know the cheer you, they know the real you.
- You'll win every social event. You and your bff can go anywhere from birthday parties to school dances with the knowledge that you are cooler than everyone else.
- You'll get to spend even more time together. You already hang out at school, but now you'll see each other at practice, games, competitions, pep rallies, fundraisers—basically every cheer event is now just you hanging out with your bff and doing amazing things together.
- Two words: matching outfits. You get to wear the same uniform! Imagine all the wonderful buddy picture possibilities! If you really want to have a good time, coordinate your practice outfits. Maybe you don't wear the same thing because you're way too old for matching outfits, but you can get around that technicality by just wearing exact opposite colors. That's a totally acceptable way for high school bffs to dress. (If you are younger than high school, please wear exact outfits every day while you still can.)
- You'll have real talent. All true bffs have choreographed a dance together. Yours will actually be good.
Are you convinced? Do you already cheer with your bff? What's the best part of having your bff on your cheer squad?
- You'll have common goals. With you and your bff putting your heads together to win cheer competitions and make jaws drop on the sideline, you'll be unstoppable. You are now one step closer to taking over the (cheer) world.