Are you ready for basketball season? It's fast approaching, and whether you are new to cheering for basketball or just need a refresher, here are five tips to help you rule that gym:
1. Know some basketball basics
so you do the right cheers at the right time.
2. Basketball is an action-packed, high-scoring game. Make sure your halftime routine is exciting to hold people's attention!
3. Watch out for crazy players.
4. Hydrate. It can get hot in there.
5. Be loud. Fan noise increases indoors.
Now you're ready to cheer loud and proud
at a basketball game!